Make the most of the beauty and goodness of the forest and improve your photographic skills. No matter if you are a beginner or an expert, our guides will give you the best tips to get amazing nature photographs. We have terraces, viewpoints, feeders, trails and photographic hideouts to capture extraordinary images.
- Activities and visits with a guide expert in photography.
- Tours through beautiful landscapes, among varied heights, climatic floors and ecosystems of Ecuador: northwest, cloud forest, paramo, Amazon zone and tropical rainforest of the Amazon.
- Visits to renowned nature reserves that preserve important populations of wildlife. Among them are: Zuro Loma, Alambi, Mashpi, Santa Rosa, the Milpe Bird Sanctuary, Paz de las Antpittas Reserve, 23 de Junio Reserve, Kapari, Silanche, Brisas Reserve and Wayra Reserve, among others.
- Excursion through the Antisana National Park and along the Chocó Biosphere Reserve, as well as in the great Ecuadorian Amazon.
- All programs (and their accommodation options) are referential and subject to availability.
- Rates based on double occupancy (for single accommodation rates please contact us).
- Rates include: *Walks and activities shared with bilingual guide, photography specialist, *Transportation within the country, shared service, *Entrance fees to all nature reserves visited.
- The exposed rates are for groups from 4 to 6 passengers. Please request the fare according to the number of travelers.
- Activities and hikes are subject to change due to weather, logistical and safety conditions of our guests.
- Validity of prices 2023: January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
US$ 3.850,00* PER PERSON
- From 4 to 6 passengers
- 8 nights’ accommodation based on a standard double room
- Meals outside of Quito, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Visits to: Zuro Loma Reserve, Alambi Reserve, Mashpi Reserve, Oilbird Cave, Santa Rosa Reserve, Milpe Bird Sanctuary, Paz de las Antpittas Reserve, Silanche Reserve, 23 de Junio Reserve, Kapari Lodge Reserve. Tour along the Chocó Biosphere Reserve.
NORTHWEST & EAST OF ECUADOR
US$ 6.245,00* PER PERSON
From 4 to 6 passengers
14 nights’ accommodation based on a standard double room
Meals outside of Quito, as mentioned in the itinerary
Visits to: Zuro Loma Reserve, Alambi Reserve, Mashpi Reserve, Oilbird Cave, Santa Rosa Reserve, Milpe Bird Sanctuary, Paz de las Antpittas Reserve, Silanche Reserve, 23 de Junio Reserve, Kapari Lodge Reserve. Tours along the Chocó Biosphere Reserve. Antisana National Park, Guango Lodge Amazonia Reserve, Brisas Reserve and Wayra Reserve.
ECUADOR EAST SECTOR
INCREDIBLE NORTHWEST AND EAST SECTOR OF ECUADOR
JOURNEY THROUGH THE AMAZON OF ECUADOR